Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Jayden

Holy moly! I've been blessed with a very busy month, I love it! I've met some new clients that I can't wait to work with, been working on some new products (see last blog), and have met some adorable little new faces. 2 week old Jayden was so sweet and mellow for his photo shoot - and wide awake the whole time. I was so impressed with how he tolerated my posing and arranging. He didn't even fuss or cry once- I should always be so lucky :-) Not that I generally make babies cry, of course, but most babies fuss a little...Here are some of my favorites:





I couldn't resist putting this one up. His expression in the photo makes me smile every time I see it :-)





Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love his expressions. Reminds me so much on my own little cutie pie.

February 16, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home