Monday, February 9, 2009

Katie's baby bump!

I was SO excited to take these belly photos (that's my niece in there!). The weather didn't exactly cooperate, but we made it work thanks to Adam and Katie being such great sports. It was quite a show- Preggo all brightly dressed clutching her umbrella, me trying to get the shot and keep my camera dry, and Adam (dad) taking one for the team and holding his coat over me to block the rain. 

Hopefully our newborn shoot in April goes a little smoother :-) I'll keep you posted!

















Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Desiree Eaglin said...

awww, i love them. i love that it was raining and i love that they look soooo happy! congrats katie and adam!

February 10, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Amy Hahn said...

I love the ones with the umbrella! I really love the colors on your blog, too!

February 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These shots are gorgeous despite the rain - in fact I think better because of it! Great job well done!

February 14, 2009 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wondeful pictures!

February 15, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog .. These are awsome images!!
Love the comp in them!!

February 16, 2009 at 4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, great use of light in these and the colors in the umbrella photos fits great with the rain! She looks beautiful and happy here, just a great job all around! -Mike

February 16, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Leah Haydock said...

This is a beautiful maternity shoot - really thoughtful images and a nice fresh look. #1 and #6 are simply stunning - excellent use of negative space. Love their expressions in the last image.

February 16, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home