Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rachelle's baby bump

Rachelle and Karl were a photographer's dream come true! They were so much fun to photograph and are so photogenic. Don't even get me started on their amazing house...I told them I might have to rent it out for other photo shoots :-) Here is a sneak peak at their maternity shoot. You'll be seeing lots of this new little family on my blog in the next year- they're having me document their little girl's whole first year!

I just loved all the textures and colors found around every corner



I want to marry this dress! LOL
their awesome cat wanted in on the action, too...
Well that's all for now! I can't wait to do the newborn portraits- I'll finally have some more baby girls on my site :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger P.S.Photography said...

WOW! This maternity session came out beautiful, props to the photographer! I love the location and the outfit that the subject was wearing, perfect. I also love how the photos have a vintage look to them.

March 9, 2009 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Get Tha Funk Out said...

I love your bump photos - what beautiful images.

March 16, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home