Monday, June 22, 2009

{ my family }

Over the weekend I got a much needed family fix and just thought I'd share some of the photos I took on my 'weekend off.' I never seem to be able to keep my camera in it's bag for long when Stella and Lucy are around, though... they're way too cute! Happy Birthday/Father's Day, Papa! And Happy 50th... er, I mean 35th, Aunt CC! Love you lots...



These cupcakes were ginormous! Stella was a hot mess by the time she was done attacking it...




The birthday VIP's in their super cool, undorky hats...


And the amazing swimming poodle fresh out of the pool...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I can't get over the amazingness that is that cupcake photo. I wish I had kids just so you could photograph them!

June 23, 2009 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger P.S.Photography said...

What awesome family shots! As photogs, we can appreciate how great these are! Beautiful!!!

June 24, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home