Saturday, June 6, 2009

{ sterling + ashley + the girls }

Ok. I love June gloom, but not when it means it's going to rain on my photo shoot! Too bad the rain didn't get my memo and soaked me and my clients about 10 minutes into our shoot at the park. I swear I check the weather report and it did NOT say rain! Ashley, Sterling and their adorable little girls were great sports, though. And, even though I only got a precious few shots in before we got drenched, I had fun at the shoot. Keep and eye out in the next few weeks for part 2...



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda!!! Thank you so much!! They look amazing and I love them!!! The top family one game out amazing!!! I have never been more happy with my pictures. I would love to have you come take pictures any time. I love pictures I feel like you can never have to many, the girls are so little I want memories!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! -Ashley

June 8, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger P.S.Photography said...

The family shot came out AMAZING! I can see that one as a huge canvas on the wall! PS I love that the outfits aren't so matchy!

June 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home