Tuesday, May 12, 2009

{ rafael alcala - photographer }

I met Rafael at a photogapher get together a few months ago and we got to talking about business and photography. He's a super talented photographer and I've already learned so much from just chatting with him. Well, he's revamping the look of his business and needed a new photo for his 'about me' section- and he asked me to take it! I was so excited (and a bit nervous to shoot another photographer), and it turned out to be lots of fun. I LOVE shooting in Downtown Fullerton- there are so many great textures and colors.

He took great photos of me, too- check them out www.raphotographer.com

He said he was nervous, but he's a natural in front of the camera.



This angle was his idea...cool, huh?

Hehe, just realized this one looks like a Becker pose and process. 

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you, Rafael!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! there are some great "about me" photos to choose from! good job amanda!
-Desiree

May 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Rafael Alcala said...

Amanda, thank you so much for the photos! there awesome! i cant wait to start using them with the new branding.

May 12, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Toronto & Barrie Ontario Wedding Photographer said...

Really nice images for him. Great job.

May 14, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home