Saturday, June 13, 2009

{ amanda's headshots }

You're looking at the next Twilight star... or so Amanda hopes :-D

Amanda is a good friend of mine (nothing like having a cool name to bring people together) so when she asked me to do her headshots I said I'd be happy to. I got to pick the spot, so of course I chose my fave: the Orange Circle where I knew there would be some great green walls to bring out her awesome eyes.

Cross your fingers and maybe the next time you see her will be on the big screen.








Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Stephanie Tracy said...

Beautiful!

June 15, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Rafael Allcala said...

WOW! great headshots

June 17, 2009 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your color is sooo good. How?

July 5, 2009 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

absolutley gorgepus.. again im a fan of your colour

July 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home