Sunday, July 12, 2009

{ jazelle - 2 weeks old }


I've been looking forward to this photo shoot ever since I met her mommy for maternity portraits a few months ago - and the second I saw Jazelle I knew my job would be easy this time. She has the most beautiful head of hair, long & curly eyelashes, and an ability to sleep through just about anything... perfect. Well, perfect until I got the worst of a no diaper situation on my shorts... oh well, occupational hazard.

Rachelle and Karl,
I can't even begin to tell you how honored and excited I am to be Jazelle's first year photographer. She is absolutely gorgeous and so sweet, I can't wait for her 3 month session. It's going to be a fun year!

My favorite shot of the day. I love this chair and the light... she looks like a doll.

Eyelash envy, anyone?








Love, love, love

Aahhh, I just love the way Karl and Rachelle look at each other. They are so in love with each other, and are such beautifully natural parents.


I love me some color and chubby cheeks.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

These are devine.. i love this last one shows how small she really is ;-)

July 12, 2009 at 8:00 PM  
Anonymous sarina said...

great job on these folders. i really liked the last 2 shots the most! FABULOUS composition on these pics!

July 13, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Wow... so creamy. Love it. And look at that head of hair!

July 14, 2009 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger P.S.Photography said...

How you were able to get the most perfect lighting ever in that first picture is beyond me. I wish I was this couple because I would totally have that photo printed as a 60x60 canvas to show off to the world.

July 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love the one in the pink chair.. Very lucky parents.

July 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home