Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The (awesome) Fletcher Family

I can't even begin to express how much I just loved this family! As you can see by the photos (I hope) they have lots of love for each other and are full up on personality. They were such naturals in front of the camera and picked such a gorgeous setting- my job was so easy (other than the sunburn, doh! I should really carry sunscreen with me...)

We did the traditional 'smile at the camera' photos, but these are so much more fun...

Could they be any more photogenic?!

Aw, sisters!



I had so much fun on this shoot- Thank you, Gabby!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. Love the heart formation with the hands. :-)

March 5, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your style! I found you through Genious Rocket, I'm a graphic designer, and I am amazed by your work! Keep it up!

March 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger P.S.Photography said...

I LOVE these pics! It makes me feel like I wanted to be there! They were having so much fun!!! And you captured it perfectly!

March 9, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what fun family portraits!

March 11, 2009 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love the one with all the family looking out at the water. What a great image!

March 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Thanks for the comment!! This is such a great shoot! Beautiful family, and great location (totally jealous!). You do great work! I love how you captured them!

March 14, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home