Friday, May 1, 2009

{ jeff + tracy }

I'm finally blogging this wedding! (I've been trying to wait for my newly designed blog to be up, but my impatience won out :-)

Tracy & Jeff did the most amazing job planning and designing this day...it was beautiful! Both the ceremony and reception were outdoors at the beautiful French Estates in Orange, and I couldn't have been happier with the weather- clear skies, soft light, and gentle breezes to catch Tracy's veil...perfect. 

And, thanks again to Sarina Love for being my second shooter. You make a great partner!




















Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger P.S.Photography said...

My fave shot is the one with the sun flare! What a fabulous picture! Correction, what fabulous PICTURES!!! I love stalking your blog!!!

May 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Desiree Eaglin said...

that's where I got married too ;o)

May 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Sarina said...

AWESOME shots! Thanks again for letting me 2nd shoot! =D

May 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Rafael said...

Beautiful images! Love the B&W’s

May 3, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home