Sunday, May 3, 2009

{ the kirkland family }

Meet the Kirkland family- aren't they adorable? I've know them for a few years now, but only recently got a chance to get to know them- Kenny is my hubby's brother's wife's brother (you got that?). Together we just welcomed a new niece into the family (photos to come soon) and they just hired me to shoot their wedding next year- Shannon is going to make the most stunning bride, don't you think?

Here are my favorites from their family photo session- and don't forget to keep your eye out for their engagement session within the next year and their wedding next Spring!


Sofia has the cutest expressions...
I love a good laughing photo

Playing in the curtains

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gavin and Erin said...

Oh my gosh! That little girl is a heart-breaker!! So cute! Awesome pictures Amanda :)

May 4, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Dominoe Imus said...

Oh my gosh, look at that baby smile! Gorgeous!! You did amazing, once again!

May 6, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home