Sunday, July 19, 2009

{ kenny & shannon are engaged! }

I wonder if Kenny and Shannon ever really knew they'd someday get married when they met 6 years ago... after all they were only 17. If they didn't realize it then, they've obviously caught on by now and have since built a beautiful life together- complete with a beautiful home and one ridiculously adorable little girl named Sophia.

Shannon is so bright and full of energy- always laughing and smiling. Kenny is laid back and so easy going- he really seems to live in the moment and gives Shannon the most loving little smiles. Little Sophia is full of curiosity and smiles just like her mom. She also has the sweetest disposition. They're perfect in front of my camera.

Their wedding day is sure to be as amazing as they are, and I really can't wait. At least I had the opportunity to meet up with them for a super fun engagement session this past weekend. If this photoshoot was any indication of what the wedding will be like, it's going to be one awesome day...

By the way, Shannon's perfect hair and make-up was done by Shannon Rhodes of Laca Bella Salon 714-998-2566

I love these two shots together... they might be my favorite of the day.


They all have so much fun together... they're always smiling.





Ahhhh! She's so pretty!


I love the way Kenny just quietly looks at Shannon and smiles



I love this light!



High contrast + genuine laughter = another favorite


I love engagement shoots... It gives me a chance to really get to know people through my lens. For example, Shannon's best smiles come out as soon as she thinks I'm done with the shot. Good to know, huh?





Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger P.S.Photography said...

As usual, completely gorgeous shoot! You rock! I love the high contrast shots! :0)

July 21, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Alice Hu said...

Cute!!!!!

July 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots--love the light!

July 24, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home