Monday, October 12, 2009

{ bill + bonnie }

Lots of weddings this month... I love it! This time I assisted Stephanie of Stephanie Ann Photography who happens to be a great friend of mine... and an amazing photographer. She's so fun to work with, I love it when we get to team up.

Last Saturday I hitched a ride to Laguna with Stephanie for the wedding of Bonnie and Bill at Tivoli Terrace. I laughed all throughout the day, danced in the corner at the reception for a couple minutes, got a bit teary eyed when the bride & groom danced, took an insane amount of photos of the flower girl and ring bearer, and just had fun. Here are some of my favorite photos from the day:





These two LOVED having their picture taken... and I loved them for it!


A model in the making...


Bonnie all done up and beautiful.




You can tell they're best friends, huh?








I love toasts...




S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G! I could photograph her all day long...


After the reception we snuck off to the beach to catch some nice light...


Details! Brides spend countless hours planning these little things... so lots of photos are a must.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sigh. I'm SO glad you're shooting my wedding next year!!! Amazing as always!

October 13, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home