Monday, September 21, 2009

{ brian + jordan }

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE second shooting? Well, I do. It's the best. I was able to take my new camera for a spin, relax, and catch the fun moments that happen when people are paying attention to the main photographer and not me. Thanks again Stephanie for having me along... you're awesome, and I think we make a great team. Can't wait for the next wedding coming up!

Ok, now on to the happy couple: Brian and Jordan were another super laid back, easy to work with couple. I loved how they just enjoyed the day and didn't get caught up in all the craziness that was happening all around them- it was all good, and they just had fun. All couples should be so lucky!

Here are a couple shots of Jordan getting ready. Just look at all the smiles and happiness...




One of the bridesmaids had a 'vision' of this shot as soon as she saw the patio, and Stephanie made it happen.... and I LOVE it.


Big smiles and laughter are always a good thing on your wedding day.




Sister flower girls = super cute. 'Nuff said.


I planted myself in this spot and didn't ever want to leave... the light was just too good.






Love the feeling of this moment... everyone is having fun and smiling, but Brian and Jordan are just in their own little world.


Best light. Ever.


Don't they look so content?


I don't know why I love this photo so much, but I do. Jordan was simply going to the dock to wait for their big introduction to the reception and I loved the look of it!


Details!


I love toasts. Smiles, tears, laughter, embarrassment... it's all good.


Another toast... these bridesmaids made the BEST fun, clever, little poem about Brian and Jordan... they had everybody laughing.


Gotta have the camera on the bride when her dad gets the mic.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Absolutely stunning! Those are the only words I have, you're amazing.

Where was this wedding? It was SO pretty!

September 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Amanda!! You are so great with the camera~ I love looking at your pictures, you capture the amazing moments... xoxo ~Azure

September 22, 2009 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger P.S.Photography said...

I love these shots! It is so much fun to second shoot because you can totally get more creative, as you can see from these shots!!!

September 22, 2009 at 5:21 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie Ann Photography said...

Nice job Amanda!!!! I LOVE THESE! Thank you for your fine work ... I can always count on you :-)

September 22, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home