Saturday, September 19, 2009

{ artistic hair portrait party }

You may remember hearing of Artistic Hair a few months ago when I did a photoshoot with all their fantastic hairstylists. Barbara, the amazing owner of the salon, is always thinking of fun ways to take care of her clients and show her appreciation... And for her latest idea, I was happy to help by putting on a portrait party. I squeezed my awesome new funky chair into my car, set up a mini studio at the salon, and had so much fun meeting her amazing clients and taking their portraits.

Barbara, thanks again for hosting this event! You have great clients and a fabulous salon. You're awesome!

I also wanted to thank Melissa for being an awesome assistant. And Eric, the salon's make-up artist, for making sure everyone was picture perfect.



LOVED this family...




Lauren's senior portraits...






This little guy was so happy and sweet... I could've photographed him for hours.


With his awesome grandparents...




Cherie and her girls...




Need a real estate agent? Here you go...


How unbelievably cute is this little girl?!




How's this for a cute family?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home