Tuesday, July 28, 2009

{ chris & jade are married! }

Jade's calm on her wedding day was astounding. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, family, kids, hairstylists, cell phones - everyone was bustling about the hotel, but Jade was just as cool as could be. The fact that she was getting married to her boyfriend of 8 years didn't really hit her until her hair came out of the curlers. Then she just happily looked in the mirror and said, "we're doing this."

After the ceremony Chris and Jade were all smiles and kisses. When Jade caught herself calling Chris her boyfriend instead of husband, she corrected herself with a loud, excited announcement (much to everyone's amusement). All throughout the night Chris would just look at her sweetly and tell her, "you're so cute."

Jade and Chris,
I really can't thank you enough for choosing me to photograph your day. You were all so fun, and I truly enjoyed joking and laughing with you all day. I wish you the best and hope you have an amazing honeymoon... 10 days in Hawaii is gonna be rough. JK

The wedding day breakdown:

The most amazing venue ever - Gershon Bachus Vintners. The owners are so sweet, and provide a fantastic level of customer service. The food is delicious, fresh, and the menu can be customized for your event. And did I happen to mention that it is absolutely beautiful inside and out?

The Entertainment - Invisible Touch (DJ, Lighting, and Event Production). This trio was so fun to watch! They have amazing energy and really know how to get the party going. They'll even teach everyone the dance moves to Thriller (which is waaaayyy better than line dancing at a wedding. I'm just sayin).

Hair - Ahhh! I still need to get this info... sorry

And a special thanks to Stephanie of Stephanie Ann Photography - I LOVE working with you! Thanks for all your help! Can't wait for the next wedding :-)

Now on to the pictures!

I love a nice MAC collection...





Beautiful Jade and her super fun bridal party... lots of laughs with this group.



I love the first time a mother sees her daughter as a bride... it's such a once in a lifetime moment.



A little vintage touch...





Chris had a pretty fun group himself...



Sigh. This was one of the most amazing ceremonies I've been to... the officiant was a close friend of Jade's and she did such a beautiful job - she even got some laughter out of the crowd.



A bit of fun...



Every time I turned around I saw another amazing place to shoot. Toss in some perfect lighting and I'm in photographer heaven.







Chris and Jade were amazing to work with - they were up for anything and Jade was a great sport walking around in uncomfortable shoes.



A little grape leaf frame action...



This winery is absolutely stunning - every single inch of it is beautifully and thoughtfully decorated.



And I'll leave you with the first dance...



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tehani said...

when i grow up I want Amanda to shoot my wedding!

July 29, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Dominoe Imus said...

I really really love the brides dress. I want it!! And I am not even engaged...

July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home