Thursday, July 23, 2009

{ karen & zackary }

Karen and Zackary are best good friends. They crack each other up, get super nerdy together, cuddle, run amok, and when something not-so-fun comes up they talk it out. They really have an understanding of one another and love each other to pieces. I love watching the two of them (in an un-creepy way) and am so so so lucky to not only have them in my life, but to call them family. Yup, this is my super awesome Sister (in-law) and her ridiculously cool kid, Zackary Orion.

A bit of trivia: Zackary was named after my husband (his Uncle Josh). When he and Karen were kids, Josh taught Karen where the Orion constellation is. She always thinks of Josh whenever she sees it, and decided to give Josh some cool brother kudos when she named her son. Cool story, huh?

Anywho, we met at the Orange Circle and had lots of fun walking around (despite a bit of a grumpy start for Zack- poor kid had JUST fallen asleep before the shoot and took a while to warm back up). Karen was a good sport in her not-so-comfy-when-carrying-a-tired-and-beefy-kid shoes, and Zack got good and hyper after a banana and juice.

Thanks Karen and Zackary! I love you!



I think this one on the left is my favorite of the day... There's nothing like a good cuddle with Mommy when you first wake up.


Awe, isn't she pretty?

These two have so much fun together...



See what I mean? Karen was having just as much fun throwing leaves at Josh as Zackary was. Nerds.


Here's a little stinker sequence-

Seriously! How cute are his facial expressions? He saw a train and flipped out, haha.



He always walks with a purpose. Always. It's so cute.



Mommy and Uncle Josh (my hubby) sure know how to make him laugh...



And, of course, my favorite kind of light.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiree Eaglin said...

geez. he got super big super quick!

July 24, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them you are the GREATEST!!!! We love you so much!!!!Zack missesyou guys and so do i we need to get together soon again

July 24, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home