Monday, June 14, 2010

{ The Acosta and Munar families }

Last week I got to run around the park with 2 great families that I've been lucky enough to photograph before... and I gotta say, I just LOVE repeat clients. It's so much fun (and such a privilege) to watch families grow and change :-)

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day. Happy Monday!!



Yay! Laughing!




Mom and Dad need photos too!


Generations...


The Munar family... who just happen to be my awesome cousins :-)








Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous debby munar said...

LOVE Them!!! can't wait to see more! :)

June 15, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Anonymous AMBER L. SEALE-CRAWFORD said...

MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN
MY NIECE IS SUCH A WONDERFULLY TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER

June 17, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home