Monday, May 24, 2010

{ mary + lorenzo are engaged! }

When I first met Mary and Lorenzo I was immediately struck by what a gorgeous couple they made. Then after chatting for a while I came to love how at ease they were with one another... they have this sort of calm about them that must come from being together for so long. They make a great pair and I can't wait to photograph their wedding in August.

Here are a few of my favorites from their engagement session... Happy Monday!

We started at the beautiful Union Station in Los Angeles...





I loved all the color and lines at the station.









Damn, Mary is gorgeous! Just imagine her on her wedding day!



PS Mary is a jewelry designer... she made her own gorgeous earrings and necklace :-)





Our next stop was Silver Lake...



How amazing is this bar?! I found it on Yelp and as soon as I saw these booths right next to huge windows I had to shoot there...

PS this next one is my favorite of the day!



Hot!!!





After tearing ourselves away from that awesome bar we headed to the Griffith Observatory to catch the sunset.






It was sooooooo cold outside, but Mary was a trooper.






Thanks again Mary and Lorenzo. Can't wait for August!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarina Love said...

FANTASTIC job on the e-session! I really love the union station pics! The 3rd pic is my personal fave! hehe

May 25, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home