Saturday, May 22, 2010

{ nathan + karly are engaged! }

Karly and Nathan win the award for most easy going. When I suggested shooting at a park that I described as ghetto, they said sure. And when I asked Karly to hike down into a rock bed in heels, she said ok. Throughout the shoot they just laughed and had fun with each other... they really make a great pair.

Oh, and did I mention she's my friend's little sis and that I randomly ran into them in Vegas? That really could've come up to bite me, but they saw past my buzzed banter and scheduled a more formal wedding consultation back in California (whew!).

But wait, there's more! Their reception just happens to be at the same place I got married... and the big day is just a week after my 5 year anniversary :-) I can't wait to go back and take their wedding photos! Keep an eye out in October...











I just told them where to stand here... they naturally did the rest.


Hot...


They just look at each other and start laughing... which is pretty much my favorite :-)


And here's my favorite of the day:


I luuuuuuuuuved these trees!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this Amanda!!! I knew you would do an amazing job. I can't wait to see how the wedding pics will turn out.

May 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous tehani said...

awe! i love the shadow picture!

May 23, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home