Thursday, May 6, 2010

{ eddie + vanesa are married }

Eddie and Vanesa are two seriously amazing people. Their wedding day was full of love and hugs, lots of dancing and even some tears. I'm a lucky lady to have been there for it :-)

Here are some of my favorites from the day... happy Friday! Now I'm off to Joshua Tree to get my camp on :-)

My second shooter, Melissa and I agree: Vanesa is one of those beauties that wakes up gorgeous. Lucky.





After the ceremony we had 2 hours for portraits!!! And a lunch break! So we started in Downtown Fullerton...






I luuuuuuved this tree's shadow!




Yay green!




Then we went to this awesome spot for a more natural setting.... I love the burnt trees and all the gorgeous yellow flowers.




Vanesa is so gorgeous!


At the reception Eddie's sister surprised them with a mariachi band... it was so fun!



And, of course... details!!

Want to see more photos? Check out the slideshow:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alison @ The Knotty Bride said...

This is lovely, Amanda, just lovely. Adore the black and whites.

May 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

i loveee your details collage. i'm such a sucker for the little things :)

August 2, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home