Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{ dolly couture - ridiculously fun wedding dresses }

Ahhhh, I'm so excited to finally post this shoot! I've been sitting on these photos since February... and I am NOT a patient person LOL.

Anyway, Alice Hu (a fellow photographer... who is awesome) got ahold of a few of Dolly Couture's fresh off the rack dresses and decided to do a little photo shoot... and I'm so glad she did! I love the quirky design of the dresses and had so much fun playing with light and poses.

Be sure to stop by www.dollycouture.com to see all their gorgeous dresses!
Oh! And the beautiful hair and make-up was done by Jamie at www.jamiemichele.com







Ahhhh! Jessi is so gorgeous!












My super favorite from the day!!!!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alice said...

You are the fastest blogger ever! Glad you came over and hung out, love the photos.

June 2, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Your pictures are amazing as usual but holy cow your model is seriously gorgeous! I can't believe you waited this long, that would be super hard. Ahhhh, love it.

June 3, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home