Friday, April 30, 2010

Miguel + Dina.... married!

Dina and Miguel have been so amazing to work with. I really couldn't have asked for a cuter/sweeter/awesomer couple (yes, in my world 'awesomer' is a word). Their wedding day was nothing short of amazing and I'm honestly sad that it's over. Now they just have to have babies so I can photograph them again! I kid, I kid... sort of.

Here are a few of my favorites of the day. Have a great weekend!

And don't forget to check out more of Dina and Miguel's wedding here:
http://www.amandapatricegalleries.com/darkroom/share/?n=Miguel_and_Dina._married



I love the Sheraton's decor....


I wish my hair would curl like that... sigh.


Madly in love with the ring bearer pillow made by Denise at Dee's Petals... have you ever seen something like that before? Love.


How incredibly gorgeous does Dina look?


We went over to the Fairplex for photos... I had no idea it was such a gorgeous place!


These ladies know how to work it for the videographer (the awesome Kiera Faye)


Dina's wedding gift to Miguel.


Love the light, LOVE the newlyweds.










They were all smiles for the rest of the night...




Check out this awesome shot my 2nd shooter got... I love it!


I've been having fun with the ring shots lately...


And, of course, the DETAILS!


All the amazing vendors:
Flowers - Dee's Petals www.deespetals.com 562-536-5439
Video - Kiera Faye www.kierafaye.com 714-768-3156
Hair and Makeup - Sundarii Hair Studio 909-629-8259
DJ - Social Chemistry Events www.socialchemistryevents.com 949-679-2832
Ambiance Lighting - 323-254-4300
Sheraton coordinator - Annie King

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home