Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{ amanda + randy are engaged! }

Sooooooooo... Amanda and Randy are pretty much awesome. They laugh, they joke, they picked an awesome place to have their engagement session... and one of them has a particularly cool name (just sayin').

I'd forgotten how gorgeous San Juan Capistrano is. It's so full of texture and color, my two favorite things to incorporate into my photos. Then add a cute couple and I'm all set. Here are a few of my favorites of the day... keep an eye out for their wedding photos coming in the fall where you'll see lots more color (yellow + orange!). Happy Wednesday!

I'll start things off with my favorite shot of the day:


Why, hello gorgeous...


Randy liked this random window... so we hung out with it for a bit.


Yellow!!


Randy was always saying something under his breath to make Amanda laugh... don't know what he was saying, but it made for great photos :-)






Love...


Randy and Amanda,
I can't wait for your wedding in September! Thanks for having me :-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Was this at the Franciscan Gardens? It looks a little like the brochure for the location of a wedding I just booked! I'm IN LOVE with all the colors, especially the yellow! Great work as always : )

April 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home