Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{ kevin + vilma are engaged! }

They call it Kevilma Fest... and right then and there I knew I loved them. This couple is one of a kind and I seriously can't wait for their wedding next month... ahem, I mean Kevilma Fest next month. Their engagement session was so much fun I'm sure the big day will be absolutely amazing.

Anyway, we played around in Laguna over the weekend and I got some pretty fun shots... here are just a few of my favorites. Thanks for looking!

Yellow shoes? LOVE!


Laguna has so many cool spots to shoot in...


Sizzle, sizzle...


I love their personalities :-)






The light was amazing!




My gawd the sun loves Vilma! Her skin is absolutely flawless!


Kevin and Vilma,
Thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer! I think you two are nothing short of amazing and I know your wedding will be epic. Can't wait!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Billy Graziadei said...

WOW!!!! What amazing photo's!!!! Really beautiful!
Billy

June 15, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Bill Graziadei, Ph.D. (e)Learning Consultant said...

Amanda captured the essence of you both... love, beauty, grace and sincerity!

June 16, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home