Wednesday, October 14, 2009

{ the santillan family - chino hills photographer }

From the moment I met the Santillan family, I felt like we already knew each other. They have such easy-going and fun personalities - they really put me at ease and made my job extra fun.

This is one of my favorites from the day... they're all so happy! Honestly they did all the 'posing' work on their own. I barely had to direct them! They were just themselves and I LOVED photographing them.


Renee is just learning to walk...


Gorgeous light!




She's such a cutie! I loved all of her expressions.


One of their games...













Grandma!


Quick costume change to show off their teams... I think Renee isn't quite sure if she's on the Dodger bandwagon...


Yvette's mom and dad came along to help... I couldn't let them get by without a quick portrait.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarina said...

Great job on these fam bam pictures! Really great capture of everyone's personality. =) Great composition too!

October 19, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home