Monday, October 19, 2009

{ serena + jon }

Serena and Jon are absolutely fantastic! Meeting them for the first time on their wedding day was a bit nerve-wracking, but I really couldn't have been more pleased- they're a beautiful couple, madly in love, and super easy-going. Once they saw each other at the ceremony they only had eyes for each other for the rest of the night, I loved watching them.

So, here are a few of my favorites from the day... Enjoy!


I love seeing everybody work together to help the bride get ready...


When I grow up and have a studio, this wall is being exactly replicated. I LOVE it!


So what do you think about the motion in this next one? I have another one that is super sharp, but I find this one more interesting.... thoughts?


Love the light, love the bride, love the location... love love love!


Her mom is just so in love with her daughter...














I really have to hand it to these two, they hiked up a hill, back down, and then back up another one to get to this spot... and they did it without even hesitating.


One of my favorites:


They were all smiles all day.






And I'll leave you with the first dance:


Thanks for looking! I'd love to hear your thoughts, leave a comment if you have anything to say :-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Hancock said...

these shots are awesome amanda!!

October 19, 2009 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amanda you are the greatest photographer!! I love the last two pictures......





Jess

October 20, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home