Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{ lance + laurie }

Last weekend I had the honor of assisting Kate Noelle with one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen so far... and not only because the bride and groom were ridiculously good-looking and all the details were great, but because everywhere I looked there was a ton of smiles and happy tears. Laurie and Lance were so incredibly happy and excited to be married I couldn't help but grin myself. Here are some of my favorites from the day... photos were a big priority for them so they allotted LOTS of time for them. Hence a bunch of favorites :-)












We did the portraits at the most beautiful estate in Rancho Santa Fe... I really could've spent the whole day shooting there.



In order to get as many photos as possible (and so they could have a more private first look) they decided to see each other before the ceremony. I LOVE when couples decide to do this... it's such an amazing moment.



They couldn't keep their hands off each other...



They also couldn't stop complimenting each other about how amazing they looked.







One of my favorites of the day...



The lovely ladies...



Right after we shot this pic Lance spontaneously yelled across the yard, "I love Laurie!!!"



Super, ridiculously adorable flower girls.



These cool guys are the best of friends. They even have a complicated secret handshake.



The ceremony was full of sentimental stories, a photo slideshow, laughter, and sweet glances back and forth.



You may kiss the bride...



And lastly, here are the beautiful details....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Beautiful as always! Oh man, that dress is right up my alley, it's gorgeous! Note to self. . .

November 19, 2009 at 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Jen Johnson said...

GORGEOUS work!

December 1, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Gavin Wade said...

Hey Amanda! Super killer wedding! Love the details and how IN LOVE these two are...it just jumps out of every photo :) great work!

December 15, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home