Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{ the wagner family }

Meet one of my very first clients, the Wagner family. I photographed them a couple years ago when I was brand spakin' new to the digital SLR world.... I'm so glad they stuck by me! LOL.

We met at one of my favorite photo locations, the Orange Circle last weekend and I was thrilled to find that the kids had their smiles locked and loaded, and were not only willing to take family portraits, but actually excited about it. Whoohoo!

Here are some of my favorites of the day:


Just love Nolan's eyes...


The 'what is your boyfriend's name again?' trick never fails...


These kids hit the gene-pool jackpot for gorgeous eyes.




I love Logan's expression in this one... it makes me laugh a little.




To be honest, Avalon would have loved it if I gave her her own space for a moment, but I had to snap this shot first...





Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffani said...

omg!!! I just realized that you edited out that huge scab on Logan's face. Wow. You did so good I forgot all about it. You are amazing! :o)

October 22, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Alissa said...

Amanda- I grew up next to Danny. His parents are still my mom's neighbors! Awesome pictures, as always =).

October 26, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home