Monday, November 2, 2009

{ the kendler family }

Get ready for one of my favorite families! I've known them forever and you may recognize some of them from my photos of The Hope Chest - Christina is one of the owners of the store and her beautiful kids modeled the clothes for a photo shoot once. They've always been very loyal clients and I truly appreciate all their support throughout the years... they're the best!

Here is a small sample of their holiday photo shoot at the Orange Circle... hope you like 'em!



Aw, group hug!!


Yes, that's a baby bump! Next year's family photos are going to be CRAZY with 4 kids.




Rylee is sooooo beautiful.


I love the way Luka says his own name: 'Woota.' It's so cute!


Big brother Ethan being handsome as always.


Colleen and Christina, owners of the Hope Chest... trying not to make the photo look like it's for their engagement. haha.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffani said...

amazing!! beautiful family

November 3, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Kate Noelle said...

Ah! My GOSH! I'm so jealous of your kid ability! THESE ARE SOOO GOOD! :)

November 3, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Alissa said...

What a Beautiful family! And does this mom know how to dress her kids, they look fabulous! The photo of the three kids together sitting down is so awesome!
This is my family in 2 years minus the pregnancy (I hope)!

November 4, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Patty said...

Kudos to the outfit choices! I love the whole look and vibe of the session. Amanda, how do you mangage to get all kids looking at the camera and smiling...talent I tell you. Great job!

November 9, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home