Sunday, October 25, 2009

{ the touzard family, part 3 }

Every time I see this family my heart gets happy. I first met them last year when I took Rachelle's maternity portraits, and then again when Jazelle was born 3 months ago. Rachelle and Karl have nothing but love for their little girl, each other... and pictures. Lucky for me, I'm their photographer and I get to see them every 3 months till Jazzy is one. :-)

Can't wait for December when Jazzy turns 6 months old and makes both my heart and my camera happy again. Until then here's some adorableness from her 3 month shoot:

Rachelle's cousins had little ladies right around the time she did, so they got them all together for a quick photo. They are all soooooo gorgeous, huh?








I swear she could've stayed right here all night long... she was so content.


Can you believe this is their front yard? Beautiful home...


Jazelle's Auntie was over for a visit.


As long as there's no slobber involved she just loves her little niece. LOL.




One of my favorites from the day:


All time most gorgeous light. Ever. I love their yard!


Cats generally make me sneezy and miserable... so I don't really like them much. But, if I were ever going to like a cat, this one would be it. :-)


Rachelle and Karl give each other the most amazing looks... it makes capturing their family's moments so easy and special.


Mommy!


Num, num, num...



Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Touzard Family is ao beautiful... I really want to meet the lil baby girl. She's super cute!

October 26, 2009 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Julia said...

This whole post made me smile!! She is precious!!

October 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger P.S.Photography said...

I remember this couple from the out of control maternity session you did with them. Well Amanda you didi it again...FABULOUS!

November 9, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home