Sunday, November 8, 2009

{ the trachy family }

I can't even tell you what an honor it was to photograph this awesome family! Not only because they are good friends of mine, but because Stephanie is quite an amazing photographer and I was so excited that she trusted me with her family's portraits. Once my butterflies were under control, the whole shoot was so fun... even though the girls weren't all that into being my models for the day- I think they prefer Mommy behind the camera :-)

Stephanie, thanks again for letting me be your photographer. I absolutely LOVE you guys, and honestly don't know where I'd be without you as my mentor, friend, and occasional meal maker. You're awesome!

Ok, this is one good lookin' family:






Heart melting.... they are such cool, cute kids.


LOVE the outfits Steph!


Mia, on the other hand... not so crazy about the vest. Haha.


Miss Reese - pensive and calm one minute... ball of energy the next.








Mia's expressions are priceless!


And lastly, the candy reward!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Megan Papworth said...

I love your photos! And the couple that you did with the off camera lighting turned out great ... way to go! Fun isn't it?

November 10, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Kate Noelle said...

LOVE IT.... man Amanda.... I can't get enough of how awesome you are at families and kids!

November 10, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Gabrielle Fox said...

Love these so much! Your portraits are beautiful :)

November 12, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home