Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{ the rim family }

Only about a half hour after meeting this family I felt completely comfortable and happy to be around them. They all have a calm, happy way about them.... which is something amazing considering our photo shoot involved 3 locations and 3 outfit changes. Tara, the little girl, made my heart smile when I heard her yell from upstairs where she was undergoing a costume change, "Miss Amanda... I miss you! Miss Amanda... I love you!" Ahhhh, so sweet! Then little Ryan practically made my heart melt when he wouldn't stop saying my name... I really could've hung out with them all day.

Here's one of my favorites from the day:


I love sliding glass doors... they make anywhere a beautiful place to shoot because of all that light they let in... these photos were taken on the kitchen floor. LOL




A bit more formal...






Another favorite from the day... you should've heard me here. I had to sing the Cookie Monster song to get Ryan to stay there and let Tara hug him for so long. Haha.


How cool is this wall?! I want one in my backyard... if only I had a back yard *sigh*


Laughter makes the best photo... in my opinion.


Madly in love with the color here! Laura, you did such a great job choosing the outfits!


One of my favorite things about doing on-location photography is shooting somewhere that means something to my clients. In this case it was Pinkberry... it's one of their favorite places to go as a family.


A very serious 'cheers' from Ryan...


Another amazing wall that I wish I had...


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jen Johnson said...

What a GORGEOUS family!!!

November 17, 2009 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Kate Noelle said...

Seriously... you always amaze me. I can't do kids and families as well as you can... you have a gift! Love these!

November 17, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Desiree Eaglin said...

GREAT job Amanda! They came out fantastic!!

November 17, 2009 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Tiffani said...

awesome as always!! The first one is my probably one of my FAVORITES you have done. I love it!!

November 18, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home