Monday, December 21, 2009

{ ryan + meghan }

There are so many reasons why this wedding was amazing... for one I love shooting with Stephanie of Stephanie Ann Photography (thanks for having me along!). Second, everything was absolutely gorgeous (seriously, from the bride + groom to the location to the details). Third... everyone was so fun and sweet and in love with each other (sentimental tears and laughter everywhere). Here are some of my favorites of the day... brace yourself, there are a lot :-)

Meghan was stunning! And the bridesmaids were SO fun...




The guys never know how to do this...




Super, ridiculously awesome hotel in Long Beach called The Hotel Maya (and it was a good thing their lobby was amazing because the rain just wouldn't stop!)




I couldn't resist these colors behind her... they pick up the color in her eyes so well...




Whoa!







This sofa in the bridal room at the Ebell Club in Long Beach was pretty much the best ever... too bad it didn't fit in my purse.... just kidding. Kinda.


I luuuuuuuuuv the first time a groom sees his bride! Look at his smile!


The officiant was pretty funny :-)








I love smiling, it's my favorite (yup, been watching Elf this holiday season...)


The toasts given at this wedding were amazing.... they were funny, heartfelt, and so genuine.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home