Saturday, November 21, 2009

{ the benzie family }

Ay caramba, sometimes my job is tough. But, sometimes it's not only easy, but ridiculously fun. Here's a prime example:

Last Friday I had the pleasure of teaming up with little Gavin again (you may remember him from The Hope Chest photo shoot) for some more photos in Old Towne. He made me laugh throughout the whole shoot and surprised me when he turned into a bundle full of smiling energy from the shy, tired little guy I saw when we first met up. His mom and dad were pretty amazing, too and I really can't wait to meet the family's new edition next year.... newborn photos, Erica??? :-)

Here are a few of my favorites from the day:





I love me some group hugs...




Haha, this one makes me smile... check out that death grip Gavin has on his mom's neck... and yet she smiles beautifully :-)












So serious...





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home