Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{ miguel + dina } Laguna Beach Engagement Session

Don't even know where to start with these two... they are completely amazing. They are so full of excitement... for each other, for their wedding day, even for photos. We had just met that day, but I really feel like we've already become friends and seriously CANNOT WAIT for their March wedding... it's going to be so fun!

I'll start off with my favorite of the day. I love the way their eyes are smiling.


I LOVE this spot in Laguna... super cool, huh?


Dimples!




This light was aaaaamazing.


There are so many great spots in Laguna...








Another favorite of the day. I caught them being so sweet when they thought I wasn't shooting :-)





Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wai Reyes said...

Very cute couple, and OMG the dimples! Great work, Amanda!

December 1, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Alice Hu said...

Beautiful couple...beautiful photos!

December 2, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home