Monday, December 14, 2009

{ waiting for roman } Orange County Maternity Photographer

I have to say that I have been impatiently awaiting this photo shoot for a loooooong time. Seriously it seemed to take forever to get here.... and, if I'm being totally honest, I am NOT a super patient person when I get excited about something.

Kirstie contacted me a couple months ago and said she was looking for maternity photos... whoohoo! I love meeting first time parents. Their excitement and energy is so amazing to see and so fun to photograph. But then Kirstie really got me going when she said she wanted something a bit different (no hearts on the belly for her!)... she wanted something colorful and filled with texture and architecture... right up my alley!

So here you go... I had just as much fun (if not more) as I thought I would. Kirstie and Nick are an absolutely amazing couple and I can't wait to see them as Mommy and Daddy when little Roman is born in February (keep your eye out for his newborn photos!).

Happy Monday!





One of my favorites... testing out a new black and white conversion... you like?


One of my favorite walls...


Josh's favorite:






My favorite of the day:






BTW, did I mention the Kirstie is probably the cutest/coolest/nicest mom-to-be? Ever?


Thanks for being my human light stand, Josh!










Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home