Sunday, November 22, 2009

{ the calvert ladies }

I found myself shooting back at the Orange Circle again today... but in a spot I'd never shot at before: the train tracks. It seems like a crime that I've never been over there with my camera... its SO cool! It was my client's idea... she's a genius :-)

Anna and Ruby make such a great team. I love the looks they give each other and their hugs are epic (see one of the photos below, you'll see what I mean). They really seemed to have fun playing on the tracks and seriously laughed more than I had all day (to be fair, I cleaned my house all day. No laughing matter...). Anyway, I absolutely love these two cuz, well... they rule!



I've been loving direct sun and shadows lately.




Oh, didn't you know? Ruby is part gazelle :-)




Here's that hug I was talking about.... aaaaawwwwwe.




Super favorite of the day!


2nd favorite... I love my new flash techniques :-)






So much personality!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hyper-Minor said...

awesome..nice shot!

November 24, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home