Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{ eddie + vanesa are engaged! }

When I met Eddie and Vanesa two a few weeks ago for their wedding consultation I was secretly crossing my fingers under the table, hoping they would hire me. They were so easy-going and sweet, and I really liked them instantly. I could just tell they made a good team, ya know?

They also got extra points for being awesome because they have the best gift registry items ever! Eddie got ahold of the registry gun at Target and scanned a Nerf gun, video games, a stereo system... and not to leave Vanesa out, he found a Barbie with dark hair and a purple dress to match Vanesa and the wedding. He told me Vanesa had never had a barbie before and that she needed one. How cute is that?

PS. Guess what I got them for an early wedding gift. Yup, the Nerf gun and the Barbie! The checker at Target gave me the oddest look when I asked her to take those items off the registry, "These toys are on the registry? Is it birthday party? A wedding?! Oh."

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the day. They were troopers trespassing with me, changing into and out of heels every 2 minutes, and looking hot in her dress even though it was freezing outside (Vanesa, not Eddie, haha).





My favorite from the day!



All the flowers were so fun to play with :-)



Vanesa, you're gorgeous!



The sun would NOT come out and play... but the cloudy sky is actually pretty cool.





Yay laughing!



Nice job on the ring, Eddie!





Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda lynn photography said...

oh these turned out way cute!!!!

April 13, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

3 cheers for trespassing! I love the registry story...kind of amazing. I'm still hearing you telling us to register for more memory cards for the honeymoon...we're so on it! These are very cute, well done my friend.

April 14, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home