Wednesday, April 7, 2010

( Jazzy's 9 months old!!!! }

It's Jazelle time again... and she's getting so big! Remember when she was just born?



Now look! Who said she could grow up so fast? Tear, sniffle....



I've been so lucky to be this family's photographer. They are really are dream clients... I LUUUUUUV working with them and I owe them big this time... Keep your eye out for them in the next couple months... they'll be back on the blog in a fancy new spot. And this time there will be sound and motion ;-)



It's amazing how much teeth will change a baby's face. Cute!



Ahhhh! Jazzy's gonna slime me!



I love these kinds of photos... she won't use bottles forever. This little calm moment in time is fleeting...




Cheeks!





Haha! I've got a leaf and I'm gonna eat it! And Mom and Dad can't see me... and this lady with the camera has her hands full. Sweet!



Who you honking at?!




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Blair Van Bussel said...

Oh my goodness, so so adorable! LOVE the shot in the car, so fun!!

April 7, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Ralph Alcala said...

Great Session, Love the car shot!

April 7, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda! you've done it again! how is it that my love for my husband and child increases 100% when I see your photos?

Love,
Rachelle

April 7, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Dominoe Imus said...

Oh my goodness Amanda, they look so absolutely beautiful! She is a beautiful little baby, and you captured her personality so well. Gorgeous!

April 13, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home