Monday, June 21, 2010

{ connecticut + new york }

Just a quickie blog post of my trip so far! I LOVE it here!

Lots of old lamp posts, trees, and wires in New Haven, CT. We waited in line for the infamous east coast pizza... it was pretty damn good. But, then again, I rarely meet a pizza I don't like (my bestie says I'm like a Ninja Turtle LOL).


How flippin' cool is this bus? Some random guy told me they used to make pizza FROM this bus. There's a bunch of equipment inside and a huge exhaust pipe sticking out of the top.



One of my favorites :-)



Yay! New York! This building is across the street from our hotel... I love the random mix of ghetto and super nice in big cities.



So much gorgeous color.



My favorite!!! The sunset was awesome.



Chaos!



This is my favorite time of day to shoot in cities... the sky is still blue, but all the building lights are on.



Ok... another favorite. You can't look up without seeing more than one building through your lens.



Yay! My travel buddies! I <3>


The subway!



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Radcliffe said...

I've just been having a nosey through your blog and i just wanted to say, you are an amazing photographer! Amy xx

June 28, 2010 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous New And Used Catering Equipment said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. Thank u.

June 30, 2010 at 3:12 AM  
Anonymous dognbird said...

Beautiful, I can feel the energy!

July 5, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home