Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{ Roman is 4 months old! }

I just have to start by saying that I am madly in love with this family! I first became smitten when I did their maternity session, then I realized it was something more when I took Roman's newborn portraits... and now I'm head over heels. PS I swear I'm not a stalker! They're just super awesome :-) Check out these photos and you'll see why:

We met at the Dana Point Harbor because it's their favorite family spot to walk around and relax.


Uh.... helloooooooo ridiculously cute baby!


YAY COLOR!


Awe, he's ticklish :-)




Our little man konked out mid-shoot... stinker!




He woke up! And he had some super funny faces ready for the next round of photos. Seriously Josh (my husband) and I were cracking up as I went through the photos for the first time.


For example:


And check out this picture perfect little boat Kirstie spotted as we were leaving... we helped ourselves to a few photos in it... I love how Kirstie just went for it and plopped Roman right down into it. Anything for the shot!


Well peace out everyone! Keep your eyes peeled for my blog posts from NEW YORK in the next few days!!!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Destinykismet said...

Sooo cute! Love these pictures!!

June 16, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home