Friday, July 31, 2009

{ sisters }

Lindsay said her sister was moving to town for college. I said, "Ooooh, I want to take sister pictures." Lindsay said, "Ok, we'll give them to my mom for her birthday." Done and done. I love it when things are simple :-)

I also love it when Lindsay gets in front of my camera- I'm usually right there with her because we're, like, "so cute" but this time I kept out of the pictures. Maybe next time we'll plan an elaborate self portrait session. Anyway, I must say Tara was lots of fun to photograph, too. Aren't they gorgeous? In the words of the obnoxious bro on a bike that gawked at them in the middle of our shoot, "OMG girls. OMG." I think he summed it up.



Downtown Fullerton is full of awesome color... I'm thinking it suited their personalities quite nicely.



Loved this crappy truck...



The people in this bar probably got a good laugh at them fixing their hair.



Love love love the light.



Parking garage hanging chicken fighting is the next big thing... I'm tellin ya...







Yay! Silly face montage:

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

omgosh... you are brilliant! these photos are fab!
Suze

July 31, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Tehani said...

i am totally going to steal one of these and put it on my facebook and say...yea i totally know the SUPER MODEL with the black hair! dahahhahha

August 1, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger P.S.Photography said...

You did such an amazing job! You captured their personalities! I love this session! So cute.

August 7, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home