Wednesday, August 12, 2009

{ MOMS Club Portrait Party }

My cousin Debby has one awesome MOMS Club group... with adorable kids. So when she decided to plan a portrait party for her members I was all over it. Here are some highlights:

My cousins, Brandon, Lauren, and Ryan


He is such a happy little guy when he's outside.


She is just a natural beauty... and so super sweet and demure.


Brandon: up and coming videographer.


Yannick is so cool and easy going...


I love it when siblings aren't opposed to cuddling.


Anouk must watch Top Model... she gave me a different head tilt with every click of my camera.


Bryson couldn't keep his hands off Brody...


Love their eyes...


Ok, seriously? I wished I could hug and squeeze him as much as his big bro.


Virginia and her boys...


Little Sam... the basket took a field trip back to where I originally found it at Debby's house.




Gavin was waaaaayyyy cooler than me... just look at his awesome style.




Tanner made me work for my pictures... he actually loved the studio set up better than outdoor portraits... who'd have thought?




Jaden was a natural in front of the camera... just look at those amazing eyelashes.


These 3 were soo soo so so so adorable together. All smiles and ready to pose for me as soon as I asked.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Debby said...

Amanda, you are such a creative genius!! I am so super excited to see these pictures!! your 'teaser' pics are fabulous! tickled pink that you got an awesome pic of all 3 of my kids. Simply amazing work!

August 13, 2009 at 1:06 AM  
Anonymous Gavin Wade said...

Oh man! I think's it absolutely impossible to be mad at anything after seeing these precious photos. So sweet, innocent, and technically awesome! What lucky families!

August 13, 2009 at 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful children...all of them. Bryson and Brody's photos were just terrific you certainly captured their personalities....from their grandma in Washington!!!

August 16, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Seanny and Justina said...

Love your pictures!!

August 19, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home