Wednesday, August 19, 2009

{ happy birthday natalie! }

Happy birthday to one of my favorite kid-friends, Natalie! She's turning the big 5, and we had so much fun at our 'modeling' session today... just look at how ridiculously adorable she is!

Oh! And a special thanks to The Hope Chest in Old Towne Orange for the amazing outfits... I absolutely love their clothes. (pssst! They're finally opening their doors this weekend, go check them out... on the west side of the circle next to the dance studio).





She just posed herself and all I had to do was click away...


That was my headband until I saw how cute it was on her... now it's hers.


One of my favorites of the day:


If you think her smile is cute, you should hear her giggle. It's waaaay too cute.



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tehani said...

i would say selina gomez better watch out cuz natalie is going to be some SERIOUS competition!

August 20, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous amanda thiessen said...

so sute! these are great!!

August 21, 2009 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Moreno said...

Thanks Tehani! I love these pictures so much!

August 26, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home