Tuesday, August 4, 2009

{ the hope chest - downtown orange }

When Christina called me she was buzzing with excitement- I could actually tell she was smiling over the phone. Super curious and excited by her energy I listened to her speech: After years of running a successful ebay store she and an old friend decided to open a brick and mortar children's boutique at the Orange Circle... and she wanted me to shoot the art for the walls and be the store's exclusive photographer... what?! Of course!

I've known Christina since I was a little, little girl... she was the cool older kid a few doors down from my house. Our moms and brothers were best friends so she was basically stuck with the chubby, red headed, freckled neighbor following her around all day. I LOVED it... despite the haunted house stories, and embarrassing parts in homemade plays :-)

Now we're all grown up and I am so honored that Christina and Colleen have asked me to be their photographer. I had a ridiculously fun time working with Christina's 3 kids and Colleen's gang of gorgeous blondie nieces and nephews. Check out how cute these clothes are, and keep an eye out for the store's grand opening soon... they're working like crazy to get it open before the street fair in September. I'll keep you posted!

Oh! And by-the-way this is a long one... I wanted to be sure to show off all my models and their awesome outfits...



Just look at all these blue eyes...



I love all the colors in these clothes... they went so well with all the colors and textures of downtown Orange.



Seriously? They are so cute!



You go Sophie!







Luka's coat was so cool... I'd wear it if it came in my size *sigh*



Little fairy princess dress... I'd have LOVED this when I was a kid!





These boots are the best! What little girl wouldn't beg to wear these every day?



All I did was ask them what their boyfriend's name was...



Part sweater, part dress, part tutu? Doesn't get any better...











These blue eyes are the real thing- I swear I didn't even touch them in photoshop.



Luka was loving this moment. LOL







Awe, Ethan- I've photographed him since he was just a baby. He's so big now...



She did not want me near her with my camera at first... needless to say, she warmed up.



I want my husband to wear these kinds of shirts every day... I LOVE them.



And last, but not least...


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Desiree Eaglin said...

these are amazing pics amanda! good job! btw-i need a shirt for brady just like ethans brown and white hawaiian one. like i NEED one. GIMME GIMME GIMME! lol :)

August 6, 2009 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I looked at the pics before I read anything about them, and I was thinking; Wow, this looks like a magazine. And low and behold, that was the purpose! Awesome pics. Very well done.
Katie-

August 11, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, it's a small world. those pics you took of the The Hope Chest were unbelieveable.
Ruby is my Granddaughter. Barbara Nolasco

August 17, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home