Sunday, August 9, 2009

{ I heart faces }

Hello everyone! I just thought I'd take a stab at the 'I heart faces' contest this week... the theme is crazy, silly faces. I'm sure I have other more nutty photos to enter, but the one I chose is a favorite of mine because Landen wasn't trying to make a silly face- he just did. It's such a subtle and sweet expression, don't you think?

As for those waiting for my weekly top 8... I, uh, haven't gotten to it yet (been soooo busy!) which basically makes the 'weekly' part of the title a fib. I think it'll have to be renamed. Maybe 'my top 8 of late' or '8 lately'....? I dunno.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brenden's Mommy said...

Great shot! Nice, simple, and made me laugh. You can see the personality coming through.

August 10, 2009 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Awesome shot! A very mischevious look on this little guy, very silly indeed!

August 10, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger MadeInCanarias said...

He is so cute!

August 10, 2009 at 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice and funny shot. Thanks for sharing!

August 10, 2009 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

He is such a cutie!

August 10, 2009 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Alissa said...

He is so cute just like his mama =). That is my Landen and you captured his personality with this picture, amazing!

August 14, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home