Monday, December 21, 2009

{ andy + kymm } San Diego Wedding Photographer

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

My nephew woke up at the crack of dawn and tore through his Santa gifts, I ate too much french toast, exchanged gifts with my hubby, and have found myself with a few minutes of calm before it's time to pack up and head out to my family's house in Palm Springs. So, with A Christmas Story on the tube, I thought I'd blog the Christmasy wedding I shot last weekend in San Diego.

Andy and Kymm's wedding was actually a re-wedding. They've been married for 25 years and decided to celebrate by renewing their vows... and this time around their adorable son, Landen got to play a big part and get married with them. It was a day full of tears, smiles, and hugs... and I was honored to be a part of it.







Their home is so gorgeous...


May I just say, Landen is one of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen... and he's so funny. He made me laugh all day long.


Couldn't resist their golden retriever...


The Immaculata is stunning! And so is Kymm...






Landen took his job very seriously.








I loved their colors... the antique gold is my new favorite color.




Just look at this beautiful room... don't you just want to curl up by the fire?


The flowers were gorgeous... I was in love with the beaded details.




Details!


And, last but not least, their slideshow: http://www.amandapatricegalleries.com/darkroom/share/?n=Salmonsen#salslide032jpg

Their amazing vendors:
Flowers: Karen & Aileen Tran www.karentran.com
Hors d'oeuvres: www.authenicflavors.com
Tuxedos: www.gentlemenstuxclub.com
Wedding coordinating: Susanne of Crown Weddings www.crownweddings.com


-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home