Monday, July 5, 2010

{ branden + melissa... engaged! }


Melissa and Branden... I sure do like them.

They're mellow and funny, sweet and laid back... and it's really just easy to hang out with them. Of course it helps that we're friends beyond this whole client/photographer business. In fact Melissa is not only a client and old high school friend, but a colleague with her own awesome photography business (talk about being nervous!).

Branden and Melissa have been through a lot in the last few years... a back injury, a surgery, graduating college, starting a business... and they don't show even the faintest glimmer of it. It's obvious that they would do anything for each other and (sorry for the cheesyness) their love seems so natural and easy... they make a great team.

But enough of me being sappy :-) Here are a few of my favorite photos from their engagement session. Thanks for reading and happy Monday!

They are both serious readers and artists... and love them some Coke...


Melissa is so purty...








They think movies are pretty awesome too...


And they REALLY love museums...




In fact they love this particular museum so much that Branden proposed right here in front of Van Gogh's Mulberry Tree. Beautiful spot, huh?


Ahhhhh, skylights... I love you.


A quick stop back at Van Gogh... I could marry these frames...




And, of course, we had to pay homage to their love for photography :-)


And that's all for now! Check back next month to see pictures from their Big Bear wedding... it's going to be amazing. No really, aaaa-mazing. I've seen all Melissa's wedding projects and they're nothing short of... well... amazing. She's a crafty lady!




Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Nervous schmnervous! Clearly there was nothing to be nervous about because I looooooooooooooooooooove them. I love YOU! Yay! I can't even pick a favorite. There are too many, and I know there are still so many more! I wish B was home right now, he's gonna flip. We sure do like you too : ) Thanks for being an awesome photographer and an even more amazingly awesomesome friend. Yeah, you're so cool I'm making up words to describe you.

July 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous tehani said...

love love love

July 5, 2010 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger elsie said...

I love this couple and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how beautifully you captured their love!!

July 5, 2010 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous amanda doublin said...

awwww! awesome job amanda!! melissa you are too adorable and i want your shoes girl!!!!

great great great photos. <3

July 5, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing!

July 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home