Saturday, July 3, 2010

{ david + jessica... engaged! }

It's rare that I'm booked to photograph a wedding before even meeting the bride and groom... and even more rare when I don't even speak to them first... but that's how it began with Jessica and David. It was actually Jessica's mom that first emailed and then called me... I'll never forget it because she started the conversation out with a joke about my husband leaving his socks around the house... she had read my 'about me' section. I liked her already :-)

And I'm so happy to say that I like Jessica and David a bunch, too. I was definitely a bit nervous meeting them for the first time at their engagement shoot, but we hit if off just fine. We got to know each other a bit as we walked around San Juan Capistrano shooting and I'm pretty sure their wedding is going to be ridiculously fun... too bad I have to wait until next May!

Anyway, until then, here are a few favorites from the day. Happy 4th of July everyone!



Color + laughing!


I parked in this structure and insisted we shoot in it... I loved the all the vines :-)


They're so awesome together...




I'm falling in love with my zoom lens all over again... such beautiful blurry backgrounds...












Hey handsome...


Hello, gorgeous...


David and Jessica (and Sandy),
Thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer! I really had a great time with you and seriously wish your wedding wasn't so far away! I'm looking forward to shooting with you again. :-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous amanda doublin said...

sweet couple! <3 LOVE the parking structure one.

July 5, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Mario Guerrero said...

Well Ms Patrice, I must say these photos are just beautiful. Your eye for imagery is art. Spot on!!

July 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home